What are Commissions?
Commissions are a special way to create Art that is made just for you. I accept commission requests all year round, subject to time and space available.
My artwork is perfect if you are looking to commission an original piece of luxury art designed for your home, office, shop or workplace. If you would like a specific colour to match your interior décor, a specific size, or finish I will work with you on what will suit your space best.
Perhaps you are looking for a completely original personalised gift for a special occasion? Perhaps you have an important day or event coming up, like a birthday, wedding, or retirement? If so, a Ren Creative Works bespoke/custom artwork may just be for you!
Artwork in the environments in which you live, work and play can be incredibly uplifting and energising.
This method of painting results in one of a kind, original artworks that are not easily duplicated. However, my work is available by special commission and I will endeavour to create a very similar artwork if you have spotted something you like on my website.
As every commission differs, it is almost impossible to price accurately without knowing what the client wants.
Prices will vary and are dependent upon your requirements, such as:
- Level of detail and complexity;
- Finish (varnish, resin or coloured resin layers);
- Framed or unframed.
How long will my Commission take?
If I am working on a larger piece or one with a high level of detail and complexity, the turnaround time will increase. My process is dependant on the paint drying and curing correctly, and I will not risk my reputation on rushing my artwork.
I couldn’t in good conscience take full payment for a commission spot, but I do request a fifty percent [50%] deposit to hold the next available commission spot.
You can rest assured, I will always stay in touch with you and explain what is happening and when I will start.
What do I do next?
If you are interested in commissioning a personal painting by Adrian Reynolds, please complete and submit the ‘Request a Free No Obligation Quote’ form on this page.
Alternatively, you can email me, via the Contact page, and let me know how much you wish to spend, and I will make every effort to tailor something that suits your budget.
Please allow a minimum period of at least thirty  days. I only ship once the artwork is completely finished, and only buy if you agree to the stated time frame. All items include Free Shipping Worldwide delivered right to your doorstep and are fully insured with DHL.
REQUEST A FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE
Online Order Processing Steps
- For Commissions and Bespoke Custom orders, please complete the ‘Request a Free No Obligation Quote’ form clearly outlining your requirements.
- I will email you a Client Sales Quote detailing the sizing and price of the Art which includes Free Shipping Worldwide. If you would like to collect your art from me in Dublin, (IRE), please let me know.
- A fifty percent [50%] deposit will hold the next available commission spot.
- Once I receive the deposit for a Commission/Bespoke Custom order, I will start the process.
- I will then contact you so we can discuss colours and which aspects of my art that draws you in. You may wish to send me a photograph of where you intend to display the artwork, from this, I can explore and generate colour palette options. Through our discussion I can start the right piece of art to create for you.
- If you would like, I will send you a progress picture. You will have the opportunity at this stage to recommend minor adjustments or changes within reason, with a maximum of two  requests to develop the artwork more to your personal preference.
- I will send you a picture of the artwork once it’s completely finished, and then you send the final fifty percent [50%] payment. Upon receipt of payment, the artwork is then professionally packaged ready for collection or shipped to you with care.
Ultimately, I want you to be part of this experience and creative journey.
Terms & Conditions
- In these Terms and Conditions you are hereinafter referred to as the Client, and Adrian Reynolds, is hereinafter called the Artist. The Client commissions the artist and the Artist accepts the commission to provide artwork for the fee, as mutually agreed and shown in the Client Quote subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- A fifty percent [50%] booking deposit, of the amount specified in the Client Sales Quote, must be submitted with a copy of the Client Quote.
- The balance of the fee as specified on the Client Sales Quote, should be paid on completion.
- The total fee quoted is in respect of the artist providing artwork as per prior agreement with Artist. All specifications i.e. size, colour palette, level of detail and complexity, finish (varnish, resin or coloured resin layers), framed or unframed etc. are to be agreed with the Artist before the artwork process begins.
- If requested, the Artist will email the Client a copyrighted progress picture of the artwork before completion.
- The Client will have the opportunity at this stage to recommend minor adjustments or changes within reason. The Artist will accept a maximum of two  requests to change the artwork.
- Other than stated at (6), if the Client requests a change surpassing the original detailed brief, an additional charge of up to a maximum of fifty percent [50%] of the total client quote shall be incurred.
- In the event of cancellation of the commission by the Client, a cancellation fee will be made on the following basis:
- Cancellation advised in writing, received before the Artist commences the artwork will lead to a full refund of the booking deposit, (subject to a small administrative fee which will be deducted from your cancellation refund).
- Cancellation advised in writing, received after the Artist commences the artwork will lead to the loss of deposit.
- The Artist shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability, if for any reason beyond his control the Artist is unable to provide the commissioned artwork due to illness. The Artist will use all reasonable endeavours to locate a replacement Artist, on agreement with the Client, but failing to do so will refund all monies paid, but this will be the limit of our liability.
- The Artist reserves the right to use the artwork for self-promotion material in the form of banners, flyers, samples, social media, website etc, but will use these appropriate to the commission.